Patent Offense refers to strategies to obtain enforceable patent rights. A common business goal is to make or buy patent assets to boost revenue potential.
Thompson Patent Law provides patent offense services in three primary areas:
- Patent Prosecution to create new patents as business assets
- Patent Licensing to generate royalty income
- Patent Acquisition to protect a targeted market
Patent Acquisition can also serve as an effective counter-suit strategy.
To learn more about these and other patent offense strategies for your business needs, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
Our services for patent offense can involve any of the following:
- Prior art searches to assess patentability
- Write a litigation-quality patent
- File for patent protection in the U.S. and internationally
- Build and manage patent portfolios
- Patent licensing and negotiations to generate royalty income
- Pre-suit investigations before asserting your patent in litigation
- Acquire patent rights from third parties